At VO2 Health Focus we are committed to continuously offering the absolute best in customer service. To ensure your ongoing satisfaction please carefully review our refund policy below.
All in person courses are non-refundable. Participants can choose to reschedule and book an alternative date however participants are required to give 48 hours’ notice prior to the date that they were previously registered to attend.
A $10.00 fee will be charged to the participant for administrative costs related to rescheduling. If a participant provides less than 48 hours’ notice the course is non-refundable.
- All Blended Learning courses are non-refundable.
Due to the current health crisis it is the responsibility of the participant to NOT attend a scheduled course should any of the following criteria apply.
- You are experiencing fever, dry cough, tiredness, aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhea, conjunctivitis, headache & shortness of breath
- You have travelled outside of the Province or Canada within the last 14 days
- Someone in your household who has been quarantined (self or directed) or identified as a COVID confirmed or suspected case
- You believe you have been exposed to anyone who has been quarantined (self or directed) or has been identified as someone at risk of a confirmed or suspected case.
If you are unable to attend due to any of the above reasons you will not be charged an administrative fee and we will work with you to reschedule a course once you are no longer considered at risk to yourself or others as per public health guidelines.
Instructor Development Courses
There will be no refund for participants enrolled in Instructor Development Courses unless the course is cancelled or postponed by VO2 Health Focus.
Instructor Development Courses cannot be rescheduled despite providing 48 hrs. notice as per above. As well, all course requirements must be completed with VO2 Health Focus and they cannot be transferred to another provider.